Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Leader will be back. He promised.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
 I feel like my cutting my hair short!!! HAHA!

ELF feelings :(
OMG. This feels so weird!!! I don't know. Although he's not my bias but but but him leaving. I feel empty.  Haiz. But he'll be back soon because 2 years will be over soon. And while waiting for him, my bias will be back. Envy those fangirls who do not have to worry about their bias leaving to army because they like the one much much younger than my bias. So their bias have more time ahead before enlisting into the army. 

I will never forget you. I will wait for you. I promise. HEHE :D


I'm so tired. I'm so glad school starts in the afternoon tomorrow. However, I feel as though my afternoon will be wasted. IDK.

MAXSTEP makes me happy though. LOL. MAXSTEP. HAHA!



OMG OMG OMG. LOOK AT HOW SEXY EUNHYUK OPPA IS!!! HAHA.
I swear he looks like tablo. HAHAHA!

I'll end it here.
Oh do listen to Lee Hi's new song. It's great. Ignore the music video because she looks awkward to me. HAHA. :DDD

"It's hard but nothing is easy."


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels