Friday, November 16, 2012

SICK

Hi, I'm Mahirah
When life gets tough.

I've been hearing 'sick' stories. And what I meant by sick is humans using violence against humans.
I was talking to my sister and I told her that her school isn't so bad then she told me few 'sick' stories about students from her school. I felt like vomiting when she told me those stories. I'm so afraid of the world. To be exact, I am SO SO SO afraid of the coming generation. Things are going too fast, generation knows facts too quickly. It's scary. Sometimes, I feel out of place when I talk to someone younger than me.

I've been reading news related to discrimination, religious intolerance and violence. I hate to know that some people in this world are suffering because of stupid beliefs. I swear beliefs should never exist if it is going to make people go insane enough to resort to violence and become merciless. I just wish I can live in another planet and bring my family and friends with me.





Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels