Saturday, December 22, 2018

Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the cards!

DIY XMAS Cards!

Materials needed:

 Drawing block

 Plastic wrapper/ Book plastic cover/ Zip lock

 Glitter/ Metallic confetti

 Scotch tape

 A pair of scissors

 Glue stick

Buttons

Additional materials:
Pencil
Markers

DIY confetti card:

Fold the drawing block into half.
Then draw a shape on the drawing block using pencil. (I drew a triangle.)


Cut the shape out of the drawing block.

Then make a simple plastic wrap to contain the metallic confetti. (If you have a ziplock, just fill it with the confetti! It is important that the plastic wrap is better than the shape you have cut out!)


Tape the plastic wrap to the drawing block with the shape that has been cut out.

Take a piece of drawing block and paste it over.

I used washi tape to cover the rough edges that has another piece of drawing block.




Then use marker and decorate the cover with the confetti!


I also made a square shape!


These are inspired from here:
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor diy christmas cards
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/781022760355542507/


DIY Christmas button card:

Using super glue, I paste the buttons on the drawing block.
Then with a black marker to draw lines.


I was inspired from here:
A simple Christmas card craft for kids and adults.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/445786063107652132/

DIY Christmas glittery card:

I drew different sizes of circles using pencil.
Then applied glue stick on the circles.
Next, I poured glitter on the sticky area.



With a black marker, I finally drew lines and outlined the circle!

I was inspired from here:
The first card is made with The Festival of Trees stamps and punch bundle,   Falling snow added to the sky with a white gel pen.   Sentim...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/353391902003656635/

DIY Washi Tape Christmas card:


If you are a washi tape collector like myself, this is probably possible for you!
I was inspired by the birthday card and decided to add a HOHOHO to make it feels more christmasy~

Inspired from:
Birthday card | Sirah Quyyom | Flickr
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/541276448963347164/

This listing is for one lovely button christmas card with the saying Ho Ho Ho included. The card is made using a luxury cut of 300gsm card measuring 13.5cm x 13.5cm: because the card is unique the buttons will vary in each card. A standard envelope will be provided.    Cards are packaged in bubble wrap and in a hard backed cardboard envelope to ensure safe delivery.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/582934745491581951/

Credits to all the pinterest users I have put the links to!!!
Thank you for inspiring me and I finally have a use for my buttons and glitters~
:DDD


I was able to finish five cards in an hour! If it is possible for me, I am sure it is also for you!
Let's do more DIY and use all the items we have at home!



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels