Sunday, October 28, 2012

Annyeong

Hi, I'm Mahirah

I miss them ^^

HEHE. I'm back. I thought of letting this blog rot with stalkers, unwanted visitors and loners. But then I realised that this blog might not even rot because it has never been discovered by others. HAHA!

Internship has finally ended for me! ^^ No need to wake up so early and come back home looking as though I've aged more than 10 years. ^^ HEHE. But the bad news is I've school to attend. SAVE ME!!!
SCHOOL.. I have plenty of essays to write, unnecessary modules to attend and exams to seat for. I'm not looking forward to any of it but I have to get all those done. OH, School life sucks. BUT BUT BUT after all these are done, I'm going to graduate! OMG. I'm graduating. I'm graduating soon. YAY! Few more months and I'm graduating!!! WEE~ WEE! WEE~

SO am I going to university after this? My answer is NO. HAHA. Why? Let's just keep it there. HEHE.

I can't wait to graduate. I'll be the happiest girl once graduation is here. MUAHAHA.

This month is a great month for me, this does not include the fact that school has started but, I am happy that EPIK HIGH is back!! WOO~ EPIK HIGH. The charismatic TABLO is back with his mates Mithra Jin and DJ Tukutz ^^ HEHEHEHE. KEKE. The best trio in K-POP is back. MUAHAHAHAHA. I'm in love with all the songs but I have to say that Park Bom's voice is annoying in UP. I still like Park Bom though cause she is an amazing singer. 





I love 'Don't hate me' Music Video! ^^




"Everybody hates me but you love me and I love you. OH OH OH (Woah OH OH)" HAHAHA. 

I swear tablo is my ideal guy. HAHAHA. I can't. LOL. I'm blushing right now. I swear. HEHEHE.

OK, I'll end it here. Going to watch WGM. HEHE. ^^


Wishing a day of smiles for my readers :D


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels