Wednesday, November 23, 2011

breakfast

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
This brunch is a wonder.

My best friend is in a Relationship ^^
I'm very very very HAPPY for her!
HEHE!
I'm having e-learning this week so basically for e-learning, my lecturers will be uploading work to be done and all I have to do is to complete them before the dateline and the best part is you don't need to go school, the most awesome part is the faster you finish, the longer your weekend will be. :D
So I'm trying my best to finish all my work by thursday so that I have an extra day for my weekend :)
At least for the past 2days, I did complet my work and managed to watch Anime for the whole afternoon and TV for the night.
OHMY, Radiation~
HAHAHA!
Tomorrow, I will be playing a short skit for my Drama Module.
HEHE.
I hope that I can memorise all the lines by tonight.
Till then~


"Be who you don't want to be only if you're an insider"

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels