Friday, November 18, 2011

IMPRESSIVE

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
 わたしわ おこって

Many years of education, all they learn are to be selfish, inconsiderate and annoying.
Seriously?!
With all that screaming and pushing,
-a boy got lost
-an old lady couldn't get out of the mall
-residents could not enjoy dinner
just for your pleasure to see your IDOL?

I hate fan-meeting.
I should have known to just stay at home and watch wonder girls sing.
I don't know why I'm sacrificing my time for 2pm when I'm not even a HOTTEST.
I guess because I've missed all fan-meetings that been held in my country.
"Curiosity kills"
Yes, it does.
Pretty badly too.
What ticks me off was how these youngsters were blocking the pathway of visitors and workers.
Even though some people said loudly: Excuse me, please make a way out for us!!!
Oh, come on!
Don't you guys know how to make a way in/ out for visitors to move?
Not everyone knows 2pm and wanna cheat you just to get a view of them clearly.
-.-
Also, the security was crappy.
Blocking only one side of the mall and let the other be chaotic?
Poor thinking.
Blowing whistle to get people co-operation?
Terrible method.
Stopping the escalators asking people to move one big round to get out?
Outrageous idea.

Dear JP security team,

you need to start reflecting on your management and improve on them.
I hope your team will do a much better job for the next event held.
If you fail to do so, I will be delightful to write it to the ministry of ________.

Sincerely, a visitor who was excited to see 2pm but fails to feel the excitement because the security team and the participants are atrocious.


I am pissed.
Very pissed.
Tomorrow, I'll be happy because life is like this.


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels