Tuesday, November 15, 2011

bottle

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I'm in another world with one direction~

Learning a foreign language is so difficult!
I'm trying to improvise my japan by my own ways and skills.
Trying really hard.
And why do I bother trying hard?
Because I really really really wanna visit Japan for at least 1 week, all by myself, when I'm capable enough.
You might think: Oh come on, it's only visiting! Why bother?
Well, I'm sorry that I'm not you.
I feel that I need to pick up Japanese Language as I wanna adapt and communicate with them even though I'm a foreigner.
I wanna learn french too, maybe during the break I'll learn French :)
KEKEKE.
I shall also learn Hangul so I can write to Cinderella and Anchovy Oppas~
So these are the 3languages that I should learn during the holidays!
1. Japanese
2. Korean
3. French

I can do this~

I miss watching Spongebob Squarepants
I shall learn to wake up early on weekends and watch it.
HEHE :D









I love DOMO.
Thank you bestie for the domo ^^
Happygirl :)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels