Friday, December 2, 2011

December

Hi, I'm Mahirah
 He's my future Boyfriend. Kidding~

It's finally December.
After this month, a year will end and begin.
Should I make a resolution?
I guess I'll pass that because I won't bother about my resolution when it's the 2nd of January.
HAHA! XD

So what have I've been up to lately beside School?!
HEHE.
I'm living a healthy lifestyle.
Okay, not really.
But kinda.
HAHA!
Saturday, I went trekking with Aishah! ^^,
Wee~
We went to MacRitchie Reservoir and reached the HSBC Tree Top Walk~
Reaching that place isn't that easy you know.
You have to walk 6 +++ km to reach there!
Well, it may not seem that far for you but it's FAR for me okay!
Far for someone who has short legs :P
HEHE.
So in total, I walked almost 13km for the whole journey~
The scenery was magnificent too! :D
Well maybe some of you might not agree with me because Nature isn't your kind of thing, yknow~
LOL.
It's a breathtaking experience for me.
Once in a life time, walk around a small forest, hear 'sounds' from the insects and animals, learn about trees and see monkey roaming around!
Yes, I did saw a monkey!
And I was excited!
The monkey was cute~
KEKEKE.
Never knew that I would have the chance to see a monkey on the day I went trekking ^^,




























Tuesday was MAMA~
Took some pictures from my TV.
LOL.
Kinda dumb but oh well!
I'm in love with super junior.
HEHE.









Wednesday was a day that I will never forget :)
"Because nice girls like you deserve better guy"

Then this morning, my class participated in the YUI Project ^^,
So what's YUI?
It's a project to give encouragement to the victims of Japan's Earthquake.
And how do we give encouragement?
By ARTS~
HEHE.
All we had to do was to draw our aspiration/ dreams on the one side of the oval-shaped paper and write our aspirations/ dreams on the other as colourful as possible!
Mr M. Kensuke is the person in charge of the event.
He's an amazing artist.
He uses his talent to help others.
Isn't it cool?
Take a look at his drawing~







Indecisive.
Should I go for the $1.95 meal tmr?
But I'm exercising tmr.
:/
HAHA!

 Wearing my Carebears Pajamas! WEE~

Enjoy your weekend~

"I'm short to be tall,
I'm tiny to be giant
I'm slow to be fast,
I'm wrong to be right
I'm lies to be truth"


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels