Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Who are we again?

Hi, I'm Mahirah
Ice-cream ^^

Foolish...
I am.
Yes, I admit.
How can I cry for someone I don't even talk to?
How can I smile for someone who will never notice me?
How can I be happy for someone who doesn't know I exist?
Whatever it is, I am going to continue crying, smiling and be happy for them.

Tomorrow, I'm going to continue renaming my files.
It's going to be tiring but for the sake of making my files neat, organize so that I can find the files easily, I need to do it.
HAHA!
Today was a relaxing day.
Okay, I lied.
I was nervous for my mock interview that I woke up early and snooze off every 10mins while waiting for time to pass by~
I did well for the interview and am happy for the fact that one assignment is over ^^,
I'm tired.
Going to sleep soon.
Didn't do my tutorial.
Will do it tmr morning only if I manage to wake up early.
HAHA!
Till then~






I love BigBangTheory, RunningMan, SuperJunior, OneDirection & 90210

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels