Monday, October 17, 2011

Selfish

Hi, I'm Mahirah
1st day of school was OK ^^

I realised that as I grew older, I relearn stuffs I was taught when I was only 6?
Things like: you shouldn't lie, you shouldn't be selfish, you shouldn't take things for granted, you must learn to share?
But then again, as you grew older, things you were taught seems to contradict itself.
Matters like: knowing your parents lie, everyone around you are selfish, not many people know the meaning of sharing?
However, if people were to do what I was taught back when I was 6, how would the world be right now? :/
I would be living in a world that's peaceful, less frightening and less complicated.
I bet most of you would have read a tragedy story about Junko Furuta, easy said, the girl who went through 44days of torture.
You may think 44days of torture, probably a girl being raped or beaten, it won't be that tragic.
Well, you should read about the story then comment about it.
If your mind still doesn't seem to bother, I'm speechless.
Yes, Speechless.

After reading the story, I came to realise that I've never actually been tortured by anyone.
Bullied? Yes.
Critisized? Yes.
Torture? No.
Junko did had a glimpse of hope to live despite being tortured but after 40days, she lost that hope.
Human beings were the one who made her lost that hope.
Human beings.
You may chose to call them criminals, monsters, worst than monsters, they're not human, sadly to say the truth is they're human.
Human beings, with blood running through them, have all the necessary organs and enzymes to keep them growing.
Human beings like us.
Look at how human beings can be.
Scary isn't it?
I've always said this plenty of times, and I could repeat it all day without being tired of it.
"The world isn't scary but human beings are scary."

Facts about the story:
Only with the age of 16-17, those boys could have thought of such unimaginable abuse.
Around 100 people knew what was happening but they pretend not to know about it.
Parents of the offender knew about the girl's sufferings.

My conclusion:
Just how selfish can human be?

Another thing that came through my mind after reading this was how ungrateful teens these days are.
Every now and then, some teens lost their virginity due to curiosity, 'love' and uncontrollable hormones.
While out there, some teens are being forced to lose their virginity to strangers.
And these teens actually wanna keep their virginity till they know when it's the right time.
Look, think and reflect at this whole thing.
 
The story about a girl being tortured for 44days make me think and feel that humans are scary and selfish.
I, myself, is disgusted by the fact that I'm living as a human.
Why can't I be a fish? Another mammal? Bird?
Why human?

On the other hand, I'm happy to read some comments saying:
Why these people are only given 8years of prison?
No one can feel/ understand the pain Junko gone through.
Why are they even alive?
This story is sick.
So pissed at the parents!

In every country, there would be some humans who commit such crimes.
Like how carefree and simple a place can be, however, there's some darkness in a small area.
Also, how a brat child can behave with gentle, caring and loving parents.

I hope people who havent heard the real life story of Junko Furuta would read, google and research about it.
I hope this story bring some awareness and learning points to some of you.
Remember to always appreciate what you have and it's never too late to change.
"Because a good person may not be the ultimate winner at the end of the day, it's someone who do what's right becomes the winner."






Hello, Hello ^^
I'm so sorry for not blogging for a long long time. :(
HEHE.
Anyways, I didnt enjoyed my holiday because it felt so short!
:(
Really!
NYEKKK.
Anyways, I managed to buy some items during the holidays!
SUCH AS MONEYPOLY!
HEHE. Kidding Monopoly ^^
Domo sticker, New Handphone, New BACKPACK for school, 2pairs of shoes, jeans and coloured pens ^^
HUHU~

A few hours ago, I was in school.
Yes, back to hell.
:(
Now, I'm at home blogging, listening to music, hugging my domo and washing my home clothes, soon being busy getting the laundry done after blogging :)
YAY! 
I can't wait for POISEDEN ^^
YUNHO OPPA~~~
HEHE.
OKAY, Gross lah Mahirah.
HEHE.
<3
Anyways, thank you for reading.
You know I always love my reader.
:)


Muacks, muacks, muacks.
Thank you for reading.
Let me hit 150views today? :)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels