Sunday, October 2, 2011


Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I've changed my phone, going to miss taking pictures with the budget camera. hehe ^^

28/9
Right after meeting aishah, I meet my ex-bf.

After so long of not hanging out with him alone, I finally did.
He looked happier as my steps were approaching him and I, on the other hand, was more than willing to move nearer to him. I almost forgot the simple and sweetest moments I spent with him last few years ago. He was someone who managed to make my life seems less complicated, me being more appreciative of my life and me being more secured.

I could not believe that he and I did spent almost 2hours talking about our pasts. We couldn’t stop laughing and giggling as we remind one another about the funny moment we spent, the quarrels we had, the problems we faced and the troubles we went through throughout the years.

As we reminisced, I shed some tears. I’m not sure whether it was tears of joy, sadness, regrets or accomplishments, but my heart and mind felt lighter as we continued on. He laughed when he saw my tears and told me: You’re still a crybaby. 

True, I’m still a crybaby.

 I used to shed a lot of tears in front of him, afterall, he’s someone who is close enough for me to share my problems with. He’s such a sweetheart, always there for me when I need someone to talk to.
I remembered him saying this to me before: You’re a lucky girl because I rarely make time for girls even if she happens to be my girlfriend.  And I asked: You’re trying to not to make me feel bad right? He replied: No, SERIOUS! SERIOUSLY! I don’t know. I’ll probably sound so cheesy saying this but you’re someone special to me. 
He’s also someone special to me. Yes, you are.
He told me he was disappointed when he read about my post on my first love. I couldn’t help but laughed since he failed to show me his “puppy-eyes” as he expressed his disappointment. He thought he was my first love.

I told him not to be disappointed because he did get to date me in the past when my first love couldn’t. He asked me if I did felt ‘in love’ with him when we used to date. I couldn’t answer him because it was such a long time ago but I’m pretty sure I really really really like him a lot that explains why I could easily cried when he almost landed into boys’ home. HAHAHA!

Hey boy, if you’re reading this post. I wanna thank you sincerely. I was sincere when we hug and told you that I was thankful but I just couldn’t stop laughing. Guess my laughter spoils the serious mood. HAHA! Really wanna thank you for meeting me and make me feel happy and not forget the bitter-sweet moments we had in the past. Let’s go and grab roti prata the next time we meet! ^^Oh2! Btw, I didn’t forget the moment you gave me a kiss on my forehead. ;)  

-END-

It seems like a lot of people around me are facing problems while I’m on the other hand, doesn’t seem to face any problem currently. After all, I managed to pull through the storm that stumbled upon me last few weeks ago? :D HEHE. Stay strong my fellow friends, whatever you’re facing in life is meant for you. Only you are able to pull it through, making wonders, miracles and learning points in your life. So be strong by staying calm and positive most of the time. You can call me or sms me if you need any help, someone to vent your anger on and advice. Remember that Mahirah the most adorable is always here for her friends! ^^
HEHEHEHEHE.


 okay, nokia is so updated.
you could sync your phone to your desktop or laptop and you can like reply your sms using your laptop.
however, bluetooth or the cable needed to be plugged in.
but still! ^^
this is why i love nokia phones :)

musics, pictures, almost everything could be sync and updated into nokia ovi making you not having to worry about spoiling your phone and losing all your smses or contacts.
hehe.


 :) with love and sincerity, mahirah wanna remind you that she loves all her readers. <3

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels