Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bullying

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I would love to be a cat, at least for a day :)

A suicidal case occurred because of bullying.
BULLYING.
You may think you're not bullying someone but words you've "poured" out of your mouth can be traumatizing and a reason for someone to end his/ her life.
I don't get it.
I really don't.
Why someone/ a group of people want to hurt someone because he/she is different from them?
Who are they to call him/her names?
Who are they to bring him/her down?
Who are they?
Words are being abusive every single day.
Don't you think so?
Well, I think so.
It's scary how humans can be cruel to humans.
Sometimes, I feel scared to leave my house because of what's happening around the world.
Yes, I'm a coward.
I always feel home is the safest place.
That's why I prefer home than anywhere else in this world to be.
Home is where I will always be when I'm sad, lonely or frighten.

Sad, it's really sad to know that bullying is still happening in the world we all live in.
But sometimes, kids or teenagers involved in bullying themselves are facing problems.
The world is so complicated.
We always know what's happening on the surface but not the real content.
But what is the real content when so many people are actually involved?
It's really difficult to understand humans.
We can never understand humans.
Humans are complicated, we ourselves are complicated.
That's why I feel that it's better to only be involved with your own life rather than butting yourself in other people's problems.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sounds selfish right?
But oh well~

Anyways, I hope you guys will support any anti-bullying campaigns ^^
And if you happen to be a bully, and reading this post, I hope you'll change :)
Because changing yourself for the better will always be the one thing that you'll never regret in yourself.


"Bullying is for losers"
Thank you for reading :)
Will update my blog soon.
HEHE.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels