Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Johnny English Reborn

Hi, I'm Mahirah
What the face. HAHAHAHA!


Hello wonderful readers!
^^
Thank you for reading my blog and here I am fulfilling my promise to you :D

JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN!~~~~~

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN TO PEOPLE WHO THINKS JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN IS NOT FUNNY!
JOHNNY ENGLISH IS EXTREMELY FUNNY, THAT FUNNY IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE THE JOY OF WATCHING THE MOVIE ^^
From the start till the end of the movie, you won't stop laughing, giggling and smacking yourself to stop laughing!
HAHA!
LMAO.
Rowan Atkinson is suited for comedy actor.
He's a legend.
HEHE.
I'm sure people who've seen the movie will agree with me.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Be sure to catch the movie!
You won't regret it :DDD
YAY!
Today seems to be a wonderful, relaxing and incredible day of my life.
Woke up after getting 12hours of sleep is a bliss.
Watched a movie that I won't wanna miss in theaters is a wish come true.
Knowing that my inbox is filled with cute messages/ sms is a sign of love.
But letting my tummy rumble is a disaster!
NYEEKKKK.
I will grab my dinner after blogging!
HEHE.

Tmr I'm working morning shift.
Damn, but it's okay.
Since tmr will be the last day I'm working morning shift.
Then thurs will be night shift.
Yippie, AND, finally I'll be off from friday to sunday!
Going to meet up with some friends and exercise! :D
HEHE.
Need to burn some calories before they turn into irremovable fats.
HAHAHA!

Congrats to one direction for being number 1 and super junior for promoting the album A-CHA :D
I miss Heechul :(
I wish 2years will pass by quickly and I get to see him on variety shows, music shows again ^^
Will be waiting for you HEE-NIM ^^
I'm glad to be a directioner :)
So glad to be in love and a fan of them before WMYB comes out :D
AHHHH~
When will they ever come to Singapore? :(
I'll be waiting for the good news that they'll be coming down to my COUNTRY :D
Not giving up~
HEHEHE.
Till then beautiful and handsome readers :))

"Stop being stubborn and accept yourself, your life and your destiny"



HAHAHA!
MY WEBCAM IS SUCH A MESS.
LOL!




Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels