Sunday, September 18, 2011

ISN'T I LOVELY?

Hi, I'm Mahirah
I am so lovely.

Hello readers!
HEHE! ^^
I'm back on blogger and yes I'm also back on my tumblr.
Been busy working, being lazy and being a piggy.
AHHH, I LOVE MY LIFE ^^
MUAHAHA!
Got back my result, and I am surprised that my GPA ACTUALLY maintained :)
HAHAHAHA!
Thank you brain for being smart :)
PAK, PAK, PAK.
LOL.
I'm back from watching crazy, stupid love :)
It's a simple, touching, hilarious and lovely movie.
Your theater will be full of laughter and you won't be disappointed with it.
Not to forget sexy Ryan Gosling is in it.
HEHE ^^
Can't wait to watch Johnny English this coming tues.
HEHE.
Heard that the movie ticket is selling fast and highly-recommended fro those people who are seeking for a funny movie :DDD
YAY!
I'm so going to enjoy my semester break before regretting not doing the many things I wanna do.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Smack, smack, smack.
HAHAHA!
So that's the end of my post.
BORINGGGG RIGHT?
HAHAHAHA!
SO SORRY.
BUT I'll update them on tues after watching Johnny English.
This is my promise to you :)
REALLY.
So till then.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Lots of love,
Mahirah.





 Follow me on tumblr and twitter:)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels