Saturday, September 10, 2011

You

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I just flossed my teeth! ^^

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Wish you were never born in the family you're in right now?
Wish your life wasn't the way right now?
Wish you had chosen the right choice for your life?
Wish you had a better life?
I sure most of us out there- wish their life is much simpler, wealthier, easier and less complex.
But have you ever wonder the otherwise?
Like, if someone else were to be in your shoe, he/ she would not be able to live as strong as you are right now?
He/ she would not learn the same thing as you've learn about the hardships of life?
He/ she would not know what to do with the problems you've actually faced?
Ever wonder like that?
We might have heard stories of  someone else life and we might have commented  by saying: He/ She shouldn't have done that and blah, blah, blah.
I have to agree that: It's easy to comment about a problem but it's difficult to handle a problem.
Afterall, when we start to comment, we're just someone who happened to know the 'situation' but not the situation of facing it.
We can easily learn from other people's mistakes but when we comes to our mistakes, it's hard to accept, learn and forget about it.
But the path of accepting, learning and not repeating those mistakes we've done, is when we've truly learn our mistakes.
Mistakes are scary ain't they?
Mistakes make our life turn out to be ugly and complicated.
On the other hand, don't mistakes make ourselves be stronger and more appreciative of our life?

Never let go of your problems, never want to be someone else and lastly never hate your life.
Because if you do, you'll never know the beauty of life.
Yes, life is tough.
Everyone's life is a mess.
No one's living a perfect life.
Someone might be happy now but crying in the future.
Someone might be crying now but happy in the future.
Life is unpredictable, unfair and cruel.
But never hate your life because of the nature of life.
I believe everyone living in the world have a purpose.
And one of the purposes in life is - to define your own meaning of life.
So let's not be afraid of what you are, what you will face in the future, what mistakes you will do.
Because everything that is happening to you is only meant for you because only you can handle them and you are the person to define life as you are about to leave the world :)


So sorry for not blogging.
I was working and when I got home I was fatigue, my hands and legs became jelly-ish and my mind became dizzy.
I need to sleep to regain back my strength.
So I didn't managed to have the time to blog :(
I'm so sorry.
Anyways, thanks for reading my blog and waiting for update ^^
HEHE.
I can see my stats keep on going.
So thankful to those who read my blog :D
Yesterday I met Fendi ^^
I was elated when I saw him.
He looks tired but was happy to see me.
I wish I could have stayed longer to chat with him but he forced to go home since I was back from work.
AHHH~
So sweet.
HEHE.
Btw, I'm 2discs away from finishing East of Eden.
OMGOSHHHHHH, that drama makes me lose a lot of tears.
It's so sad, devastating and incredible that I cried almost every episode.
HAHA!
ME SO EMOTIONAL YAWWW.
MUAHAHAHA!
I miss Alice Tan, I can't wait to meet her on monday ^^
HEHE.
Before I end, there's a song I want you all to hear :)
It's called Invisible by Skylar Grey ^^







In love with the lyric of this song.
Skylar Grey is incredible.
From the moment she sang a duet with Eminem and Dr. Dre, I knew she has an amazing talent.
Check on her and found out she can compose songs too.
Isn't that awesome?
HEHE.
Hope you all will support her too :)
Till then :D




Fatty fatty fatty me= happy happy happy me ^^

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels