Saturday, August 27, 2011

HOLIDAYYY~~~

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I'm currently fasting :)

And my title goes: HOLIDAYYY~~~
Wee! Finally it's here, it's finally here.
It's my holiday.
I'm so happy, excited and extremely hyper ^^
WEE~~~
Finally after a long hell journey of school, it's finally my semester break.
Yippie.
Don't need to care about dateline, lateness.
Now, time is my advantage.
:))
I've so many things to do.
Tomorrow, I'll do a final cleaning for my room and finish painting my room.
So today I'll indulge myself with K-DRAMA!
An old K-Drama which I love but didn't manage to finish watching it because the TV programme suddenly doesnt want to showcase the drama anymore :( and the videos posted on the internet weren't working well :|.
So yea, finally I've brought the drama since the price for the DVD has dropped.
HEHE.
Oh, the drama is called : East of Eden
Those who came with me to DVD shops would probably have known that I've wanted to buy the DVD of that drama but it was kinda expensive and I was hoping the price would drop!
And finally it did ^^
So HAPPY :DDD
I can't wait to meet-up with loved ones and go back to working part-time and earn my own money again ^^
$$
HEHE.
Raye is coming and I can't wait for it too:)
Almost a month, wait wasn't a month for me, but almost 22days of fasting, I'm going to miss fasting :((
HEHE.
Going to get my tummy ready for delicious HARI RAYE BUFFET ^^
LOL.
Sadly, I've nothing much to say, I'm trying to keep my life as private as possible.
HAHA!
So that only my close and best friends are able to know my real life.
And readers are only able to know me as Mahirah a girl who blogs about anything and everything under the sun, moonlight and thunder.
When I have inspiration to write my own quotes, I'll update but SINCE, it's holiday!
I'll probably be blogging often.
:)
HEHE.

"I want you to know that there is someone who will thank you for doing the things you do now with foresight and wisdom ans respect. It's the person you will someday be..."


 I need to cut off my fringe!!!
HEHE.

 Bought myself a new slipper ^^
Wearing them in-home:)

 This domo needs a new set of batteries :(


In 10years time, I'll know how to be thankful for always being who I am.

Things I need to do during the holidays
  1.  Work/ Earn Money
  2.  Watch K/J-Drama
  3. Compose a song
  4. Learn a new piano piece
  5. Buy at least 1 Domo Merchandise
  6. Try a new food

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels