Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life is annoying, FACE IT.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
My hair is longer NOW.

ARGHHHHHHH.
I want my holiday now :(
NOW.
Why must there be exam?
Can't lecturers just pretend that every student understand whatever he or she is teaching?
BOO.
Yes, I am complaining about how suckish my life is right now.
 :(

9days and I'll be having my holiday.
That's long.
Really really long.
And here I am blogging hoping time passes by quickly and I can break fast and everything I need to know for exams are in my mind somewhere in a tiny compartment inside another,
forget about what I was trying to convey to you.
I need to study properly.
And not just open my textbook, flipping pages hoping my photographic memory will work, which it does work most of the time, but I don't know if it works for now.
Maybe I should try it when I'm 'studying' later.
I should right?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Photographic memory.

Btw, since I didnt study, I was busying myself with iCarly.
HEHE.
Yesterday, I managed to finish up season 2.
Going to watch season 3 soon. ^^
HEHE.
I think I'll go back to sleep after blogging.
And wake up to break fast then meet my friend and I hope I'll start studying tomorrow.
:D
HAHAHAHAHA!
So I'll enjoy today.
Muahahaha.





Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels