Friday, August 12, 2011

EIA

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
NOMMM.NOMM.NOMM.
The above photo is taken after I break fast.
LOL.

Hello! Hello!
Miss me?
HEHE.
So it's been a week since I blog.
ERMM.
I am getting lazy to blog.
HAHA!
But fear not, I'm never going to abandon this blog for other social network(s).
HEHE.
I'm missing alot of people right now.
REALLY.
NYEKKK.
It's almost a week since I last went to school.
AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE TO MY LIFE EXACTLY DURING THE WEEK!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
OMG. OMG. HORRIBLE ME :(
NYEKKKK.
But one thing I'm sure of is I have a good rest.
LOL.
HAHAH!
PIGGY MUCH YAWW.
HUHU~
So my exam is coming and as usual I am procastinating to start studying.
HAHA!
Oh well, I think I'll start studying when I feel like it.
MUAHAHAHA!
OH2,  I can't wait for One Direction What Makes You Beautiful (WMYB) Music Video to be out!
HEHE.
Heard their single live on Radio 1 ^^
And I'm in love with the song.
HEHE.
I believe they'll be a SUPER popular band in a year or less!
HOPEFULLY EVEN BIGGER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER.
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
LOL.
And I can't wait to watch MUSIC BANK at KBS world in a few more mins :DD
You know why?
Because Super Junior is performing!
And I hope they win the #1 spot ^^
HEHE.
Go SUPER JUNIOR! 
:))))
Btw, my sister and I finished painting half of our room and I love it ^^
HEHE.



Can you see the rabbit? :D
HEHE.
Going to finish the other half of the room when Hari Raya is nearing ^^
That's the end of my post and I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels