Friday, August 5, 2011

Do you miss me? HAHA!

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I miss blogging.

OMG!!!
It's been a LONG LONG LONG time since I last blog!
HEHE.
So sorry for neglecting you blogger!
BAD, BAD, BAD me. :(
Haiz.
I've been so busy with school assignments that I barely have the energy to blog.
I'll blog more often during the holidays which will be coming in 3weeks time! 
HEHE.
I can't wait.
HUHU.
:DDDD
Btw, today was the comeback stage for Super Junior.
I'm so excited and hyper when I saw them on TV just now ^^
HEHE.
MY HAPPINESS IS OVERLOADED!
Eunhyuk was super sexy that I forgot I'm hungry.
:DDD
HEHE.
Donghae?
NYEKKKK.
He's so hot!
MUAHAHAHA!
HEECHUL?
He's forever a hottie ^^
Okay enough of Super Junior.
One direction is another topic that makes me go CRAZY!
Hehe.
Their single's pre-order is happening now but but but sadly I can't pre-order as I'm a lonely soul living in Singapore.
:( Nevertheless, my tumblr's dashboard is filled with them ^^
All of them have grown sexier.
HEHE.
OH, MY NIALL HORAN!
August seems to be the best month for me.
Wanna thank GOD for making me stay alive till now.
:D

I have lots of photos to upload but I'll think I'll upload a few today and the rest tomorrow since I have to start on my assignment after blogging.
HEHE.

Oh, not to forget, I also wanna thank all my family and friends for making my 18th birthday wonderful and unforgettable^^ <3

Thank you readers for reading my blog and make my stats still staying strong despite me not updating for a long time.
HEHE.












 Thank you for reading.
I'll end my post with a quote written by myself.

"Our heart will always be hurt by small or big matters that happened in our life and the scars left behind is difficult to be cured. But never be afraid of the scars you have, let the scars be the reason to your living"

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels