Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm BACKKKKK

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
A picture taken at 12.32am.

OMG! It's been a LONG time since I last blog!
Been so busy with school, nap, food and drama, I almost forgot to blog for the rest of the month! 
HAHA!
Yes, I'm a very HAPPY GIRL now!
Although school's assignments are piling up, I am still HAPPY and CAREFREE!
You know why?
WHY?
WHY?
CAUSE MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!
WEE.
In exactly 7days, I'll be 18 ^^
WEE.
18.
YAY!
HEHEHEHEHE.
I can't wait to see my presents.
HAHA!
*Shameless mode*
:DDDD
So yesterday, my class went to a field trip for my cross-cultural module at a Foreign Dormitory located at Jalan Papan!
I enjoyed the trip as I am able to observe, reflect and appreciate life.
:)
If I have an opportunity, I would love to explore on a much worse living condition for foreign workers in Singapore. :D
HEHE.
I'm also happy as I am 85% done with ECONS INDIVIDUAL Assignment!
WEE.
SO PROUD of myself!!!
:DDDDD
Are you proud of me?
HAHAHAHA!
Okay, I'll end of my post with pictures and motivational qoutes :)





"Ignore those who backstab or gossip about you because ignoring isn't a sin but gossiping and backstabbing are."

"People will judge you even if you never do anything, so let's be the minority and not judge about others."

"Words and Actions are different. I prefer actions as it has more concrete evidences."

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels