Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hari Raya

Hi, I'm Mahirah
Waiting for Guests

Wee, so yesterday was the first day of Hari Raya :)
HEHE.
Wore my contact lens and high heels and pretend to be feminine ^^
LOL.
Text friends, text Boyfriend and tweet2 :DDD
AHH, I love raye.
You know why?
Because that's the only day my family is completed with new clothing and my house smells of delicate home-cooked food XD
NYEKKKKKKKKKKKK.
I LIKE ^^

Woke up this morning by a wonderful dream which I know it could never happen.
HAHA!
I dreamt  I became friend with Niall Horan.
LOL.
And we were so intimate with each other.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
A true fan girl of 1Direction.
HEHE ^^
Okay, that's enough.

I don't know what to do today.
East of Eden is getting more exciting and thrilling.
I can't wait to watch the third disc of it. ^^
HEHE.
OMO, OMO, Song Seung hun is so good-looking :D
HEHE.
Ahh, I can't wait to watch 90210 season 4, hehe, the hot Matt Lanter ^^
:)))
Seems like I don't have much to blog about :)
I'll end my post with a quote I thought of today.

"Your life only begins when you learn to accept your life the way it is and not be inferior to what others said about you"


The lighting here is so bad :D
HEHE.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels