Thursday, June 2, 2011

blame

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
My annoying, tired and ugly face.

Hello!
Finally, I'm blogging again.
HEHE.
BEEN tumblr-ing and tweeting.
I neglected fb but not my blogspot.
I'm still going to update it.
HEHE^^
Going to have 2 common tests next monday and then it'll be my holiday ^^
WEE!
I can't wait. 
HUHU.
Going to meet up with my bestie, alice tan, go shopping, watch movies.
HEHEHAHAHUHU.
Yesterday was the coupon party for my workplace's popeyes outlet- ORCHARD EXCHANGE ^^
OMG!
It was an insane day!
SO SO SO Many people came, oh well why was it so?
BECAUSE everything was ABSOLUTELYYYYYY FREEEEEE!
YES!!!
EVERYTHING!!!
WOW!
AWESOME ISNT IT???
:D
Felt so tired and lazy to come school, so i ditched today's lesson but finished up my work at home and settled some admins stuffs.
I'm a very tired girl :(
NVM, I shall buy myself ice-cream and feel proud of myself for making through a bad week ^^
HEHE.
Did i told you that i can't seem to wake myself up this whole week?
GOSH, BAD BAD BAD habit!
HAHA!
I hope i wont be late for common tests though.
:)
Working again tmr.
And my weekend will be the days for me to study :(
I hope I can concentrate when I need to study.
I'm so bad at studying.
I get distracted easily and not to forget sleepy as soon as i open the textbook.
Words and me have no chemistry at all :(
Dear brain, please be as awesome as you've always been during exam.
Like how you can secure a B for me although, i barely open my textbook only when exam was 14hours away then i start reading. :)
Sincerely, Mahirah.



Smitha is my best friend :)
HEHE.
I smile when I see my close friends text me out of the blue.


HAHAHA!
I wonder how it feels like to be in this awkward situation.





Fendi's been texting me.
I'm a happy girl.
He reminds me of myself being a bad girl during sec sch ^^



I'm getting closer with this babe above ^^
I like.
HEHE.
She's a funny, sincere and loving lady :)
<3

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels