Sunday, June 12, 2011

not my usual life

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I want my face to be acne free :(


Been working that I barely use my laptop to tweet/ tumblr/ blog.
:(
I'm so tired but I'm going work later.
AHHH, what a life.
I want my rest!
MY HOLIDAYYYYYYYYY!
OMG.
:(
If money were that easy to obtain.
ZZZZZ.
Life's so tough.
Money, MONEY, Money.
How old am I again?
Why am I always thinking of money?
Dear Mommy, can you enlighten my worries?
Who am I kidding?
I'm supposed to be the one enlightening her worries and burden, I'm her child afterall.
Received a letter from the school regarding my attendance.
LOL.
I only didnt come for that module once and I got a reminder.
HAHA!
Oh well, I'll come for the rest of the lessons next time.
HEHE.
Winnie the Pooh is such a sweetie and awesome character.
Never fails to provide awesome quotes.
:)
I'll end my post with winnie the pooh's quotes.











winnie the pooh's movie is coming out ^^
I can't wait to watch it.
HEHE.
<3
If winnie the pooh exists in my life, i won't be depress or sad but happy to be able to face challenges in life :)

I love my BESTIE <3

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels