Tuesday, June 21, 2011

accept me

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

Why is life's unfair?

I'm not alone.
I'm not the only one suffering in this world.
The truth is everyone's suffering in this selfish world.
Yes, selfish is the word.
The word which suits the world I'm living in.
We're all selfish.
I am selfish too. :(
I wish I wasn't.
I keep secrets which I've never told anyone before.
I keep these secrets closely to my heart and not wanting to share them with anyone at all because I'm selfish.
SELFISH.
Let's admit it, all of us, human beings, are similar.
See the word?
SIMILAR?
We've been hurt, lied to, used by, betrayed, lost, insecure.
We've all been through that.
So it makes us similar, right?
True, not everyone gone through the same situations and obstacles in life but at the end of the day, we felt the same pain, agony and torture.
We're similar but not the same and can never be exactly the same.
And that's part of life :(

What a way to start my post..
Oh bummer, haha!
Okay, I'm not emo-ing or sad or anything got to do to make my smile turns upside down.
I'm actually happy with my life ^^
:D
HEHE ^^
If you're following me on twitter, you'll probably know why I'm happy.
HEHE.
Not going to tell you.
LOL.
So apparently, well uploading photos from my phone to my laptop, I realised that I do have A LOT of photos to be uploaded.
HAHA!
But i upload only a few.
HEHE.
So my blog is be filled with unglam, random, inappropriate photos taken by myself and my younger sister.
:D
You can simply click the red 'X' button when your eyes are sore or bored while looking at my photos.
HAHA!





















































































































































































I miss my brother.
I hope he's doing well with his training :)
Dear Tuhan, please look after my brother closely.
<3

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels