Sunday, June 26, 2011

school's starting?

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
I love my friends.

School's starting soon.
AHH.
THIS IS A #FML situation.
CRISIS.
LOL.
Okay.
My holidays do not feel like a HOLIDAY at all.
GRR.
Holiday is never enough huh?
HEHE.
I need 6months of holidays! ^^
LOL.
I guess I need to wait a very very very long time then I could have that 6months of holiday :(
I'm so tired of everything.
I wanna cry.
Just laze on bed.
No eating, no bothering of replying anyone. (Doesn't make sense does it? LOL)
Just wanna be alone,all by myself, in a quiet room- crying. :(
Sounds so emo and lonely.
But i really need that time of loneliness and space.
I do :(
OH, EMO Mahirah isn't so AWESOME.
HAHA!
I'm thankful for having awesome friends around me all the time to tell me it's okay to be emo, sad and unhappy in life.
Afterall, they know that I'm a strong girl who will be able to pick myself up even though the world knocks me down in a bad, horrible and ugly way(s).
Yes, I've been through a lot for an 18year-old teenager.
But I'm still a Happy girl who knows what's right, wrong, bad and good for myself.
:)
AAHH.
A positive note on my post, finally ^^
LOL.
I'll end my post with some movitation quotes I made myself while I was otw to work.
HAHA!


"Life will get tougher each day for every individual. Some make it through, some doesn't. So why some are able to make it through? Because they believe. Believe is the most beautiful word in everyone's life. Use it wisely, and you'll know the beauty of believe :)"

-I made the wrong decision in life again. "Nothing is wrong in every decision you made. Every decision you made is right if you view it in a different perspective. Learn to view things at different perspective. If you do, you'll be an optimistic person without even realising it :) "

"Friends are someone who will never leave you even though you did them wrong in the first place, they are people who willing to forgive you, accept you the way you are, there for you when you need someone to talk to. Once someone whom you called friend, make you fell shit and insecure about yourself, LEAVE them as they ain't your friend at all. "


 
I miss this girl :)
I hope she's doing well with her life ^^
Last long with your bf, AMIN :)



I love my bestfriend :) ^^
She's awesome :)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels