Sunday, May 22, 2011

save it

Hi, I'm Mahirah.


Miss me? HAHA!

1. I dance in the toilet.
HAHA! Yes, I love to dance. I don't really dance in front of people, but I love dancing!
HAHA!

2. I hate my small nails.
My nails is so small that there isn't any use of putting manicure.
-.-
But nevertheless, I love myself.
Afterall, I'm born this way.
HAHA!

3. I'm a natural stalker.
I stalk my favourite artist and my friends everyday.
Wait, who doesn't?
Nah, I'm such a liar.
I stalk my ex-bf's girlfriend, my admirer and teenagers who love to scold vulgarities. 
HAHA!

So how's life?
Mine wasn't so bad.
My e-learning was a smooth one.
Okay, maybe not.
Yesterday was a tiring day at work.
Not the typical SATURDAY!
It was an ABNORMAL SATURDAY!
So tired, that I updated a lot of nonsensical status at fb :0
HAHAHAHA!
Oh boy, I can't wait for the 2weeks of holiday to come!
I wanna go massage so badly! :(
My body feels so old.
I know I'm getting old.
BUT BUT BUT!
My bones are aging faster :'(
Nyek.
Oh, I'm back to twitter and I'm owning a tumblr ^^
HEHE!
So awesome!
So when I'm deleting my FB, most of my friends can still find me through tumblr/ twitter/ blogger :D

Life can never be simple.
So let's make it simple by chilling out and yes please stay positive as much as you can ^^
:D
 SEXY Alex Pettyfer! :D
HEHE ^^
A RISING STAR IS HERE!



SO CUTE!
HEHE.
I really love DOMO ^^

I don't understand males.
Now, I know why I'm a female.
HAHA!


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels