Sunday, February 20, 2011

tell me

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
i know how to like but not love someone.

Ever miss somebody, who has been gone from your life, so much that you wish you're dead so you could be with him/ her?
:( i've always wish i'm dead so that i could be with him.

So how's feb been for most of you?
Mine was kinda bad.
:(
But i still manage to have a crush on someone.
Good?
Nah, it sucks.
It sucks because I'm always happy when i think of him.
And when I think of him, I feel bad.
I feel bad because I'll think of Zad :(
And when I think of Zad, I'll feel sad.
And when I'm sad, I'll feel suckish.
And the cycle goes on and on.
D:

Exam's starting next 2weeks (28feb-2march).
I can't wait.
Cause after exam, I can PARTY all I want.
WEE~
And March is going to be a good month for me, I hope.
Since most of my close friends and best friend Birthday falls on the month of March:)
HEHE.
Nvm, if i turn bankrupt because i spend alot of money on their present :)
:D

I think i'll end my post with quotes and my pictures ;)










okay~
Happy Studying NP Students
And Happy Holidays to Other Poly Students :)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels