Wednesday, February 23, 2011

dream

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I guess i think too much sometimes.

So i woke up this afternoon after having a dream/ maybe nightmare? 
Erm..
The dream wasn't so bad that it should be called nightmare.
Neither was the dream that good to be called a good dream.
Okay, back to my dream.
I dreamt that I had to take care of a baby.
I don't really like babies as they're noisy but I do wanna have a baby on my own in the future.
So, in the dream, i had no idea how the Hell i got the baby but the baby was in my hands all the time while i was on the way back home from work in the MRT.
The baby cried but i managed to make it stop crying and i found myself being attached to the baby.
Weird. 
HAHA!
But I did felt happy looking at the baby smile.
Ahh, so innocent looking.
:)
But when i got home, my mom didn't approve of the baby.
Oh hell yeah, she wont approve.
I mean, which mom would want their own daughter who is a teenager adopt a baby?
HAHA!
Then i was sad but i managed to convince my mom to keep the baby.
*Skip the part on how i took care of the baby and studying at the same time*
However, it only lasted for 2days.
I cried when i was to let go of the baby.
And that's the end of my dream as i was being woken up by my sexy alarm tone.
So i absolutely have NO idea where i let go of the baby, who are the parents of the baby and what happened after i cry.
HAHA!
Then after i woke up, three things came to my mind:
1. Baby makes you happy for some unexplainable reasons.
2. Teenagers with baby have to drop out of school because it is true that they cannot cope with studies and baby at the same time, it is super hard.
3. I have to study!

So in 1 week, i can PARTY.
WEE~
I can't wait.
So i'll live in hell for this 1 week, after that, i can enjoy my 6weeks of holidays!
:D:D:D:D
Happy, very very happy.
Meet-ups, Birthday celebrations, Shopping, Working
I can't waittttttttttttttt ^^
HAHA!
Good luck to all NP who is taking their exam this week and next week.


if i told you, i like you
will you like me back?
i doubt so.
you're too innocent to think i'm serious
or i'm too friendly to everyone till you think i am joking with you.
:(

i wish i know how to be girl-y, pretty, sexy, cute, smart, gentle, caring, awesome, bimbo, or any of the girlfriend material.
then maybe you'll notice me
:(

i'm not pretty, i should just give up on you
:(

Amir: Oi, Piggy! Why you like him but not me?
Me: I like you who said i dont like you. You are annoying you know that?
Amir: You made me be annoying :)
Me: Oh really. HEHE ^^
Amir: Crazy.. HAHA! 
Me: Go entertain your admirer loh.
Amir: Ok, bb.

(SAD, he really never entertain me after that. )

I think i'm a really boring person to both Amir and DS.
:(
HAIZ.

Anyways, Happy Wednesday Everyone.








mahirah ends her post here.
till then enjoy your mugging/ holidays/ work/ school.





Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels