Sunday, February 27, 2011

EXAM!

Hi, I'm Mahirah

What? Exam is tomorrow?

Omg! My exam is tomorrow D:
But it's something to look forward to, since it means my holiday is nearby ^^
I hope my beloved boyfriend(s) wont be so hard on me ^^
Since i've been studying about them for the past week, i hope they don't cheat my feelings and everything goes smoothly for me ^^
Amin:)
hehe:D
Good luck to myself and NP-IANS.
Sorry for the boring post.
Will try to upload an interesting post the next time i blog :)
Till then my readers :)
Enjoy mugging/ partying/ schooling :D


gee. why is Matt Lanter so hot? :D

dear matt lanter, i'm very light.
will you carry me too? :D
haha!
dream on ^^

light or darkness

i have weird fingers' structure


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels