Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SAY WHAT? FFFFRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Hi, I'm Mahirah
see the girl above?
yes, she's free from school.
(Y)

Hello! Hello! My lovely readers!
I'm a very happy girl right now!
Because my exam has just ended a few hours ago ^^
Yippie.
Though POA doesnt seem easy, IDC~
Since it's time to PARTTYYYYYYYYYYY~
HEHE ^^
Met Amir after school and he said, i've grown fatter.
What a compliment eh boy! D:
HAHA!
Who cares if I'm fat as long as food makes me HAPPY ^^
So i guess many people are in a low spirit, due to friendship, relationship, enemy, family and maybe school.
TSK.
We can never run away from problems, instead it keeps haunting you day by day to be more precise.
So let's treat these problems/ conflicts as our best friend(s) yea?
We must face them with courage, enthusiasm and love <3
Love is the cure to almost every problem in this world :D
HAHA!
I typed as though i'm a kid with no problem dealing with problems.
XD

Anyways, I can't wait to meet up with my friends and March Babies ^^
Going to work later and I have to remove my nail polish :(
HEHE ^^
Till then enjoy my pictures :D






haha! selengeh face ~


I <3 RUBY GLOOM ^^
SKULL BOY and RUBY GLOOM look cute together.
HEHE.


















Lenka is the most incredible pop singer, i've ever known ^^
Love her.
Hehe :D
Do buy her 2nd album called '2' :D

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels