Monday, March 7, 2011

the who, no the them.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

These few days, i'm a sad girl.

Earth is an ugly place to live in.
Everyone is similar.
:(
We're all similar, we're not same.
:(
I've deleted some people from fb.
Why?
Because i wanna keep my social network a safe network.
:(
Though i am close to some of them, i still delete them.
:(
Sorry.
:(
I'm too sad right now.
Very sad that even ice-cream doesn't help.
But i'm fine now.
But i am still sad.
:(
Today i wont be crying but instead, i will be thinking to myself why am i living and think differently from others.
:(




















"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." -Charlie Chaplin

but where has this lead me to? sadness. :(

i'm so lost :(

omg, i think i build too much walls. :(


: O


:(

 i'm a very sad girl right now :(


:( bye, my readers.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels