Friday, March 11, 2011

mommy

Hi, I'm Mahirah
insecurity leads to sadness

Where were you when I needed someone to talk to the most?
You’re busy working and worrying about our finance.

Maybe I’m selfish.  I always want you to be a good mom and housewife, always at home- cooking, doing the laundry, have a random chat with all of my siblings and dad.

But you can never be what I want you to be because, without you working, I don’t think my sisters and I could still attend school. L

Every girl would have something great to talk to or share with their mom, but I never share anything with you. You’ve never asked me about my life or school. You tend to pay more attention towards my brother and sisters. What about me? L

Most of my friends told me to take the first step in building a better relationship with my mom but I never dare to because I know our personality clashes and we may never come to the same terms when we talk. Maybe I’m not trying hard enough.L

I always want to hug you randomly and tell you that I love you. But I never did because I’m afraid that you won’t tell me that you love me too L

However, I’m glad my brother exists because without him I don’t think we can talk more than 5minutes.

I think tomorrow then I’ll visit the polyclinic for my consultation.

I guess today isn’t my day L

I shall go shop for a shoe and make myself happy J

PS: I always love my mommy although I always vent my anger when I’m disappointed in her.

hi, i'm smart :D haha!


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels