Saturday, January 29, 2011

wonderful!

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
Ouuuuuuuhhhhhhh. What small eyes I have! HAHA!

I'm sorry for not updating my blog and thank you for continuing to stalk me although my blog seems dead.
:)
HEHE.
So i've been pretty busy this week.
Grr.
Very very busy.
Too Busy that i think i'm going to fall ill soon.
But i guess not, since I'm kinda active now.
HAHA.
Oh2, did i told you i bought fake nails and pretty nail polish?! :D
HEHE!
I'm very very happy!
So happy because My nails are looking pretty.
Okay, maybe not that pretty but it's so much better than the usual dull nails i used to have.
HAHA!
CNY is coming!
WEE~
Very very excited!
Because I'll be working during CNY and yes, it means DOUBLE PAY~
WEE~
But ASSIGNMENTS are bringing down my level of happiness. :(
Oh well, i don't think i'll bother about assignment when it's CNY.
HAHA!
Btw, I won a bet with Amir.
HEHE.
Seems like he has to buy ice-cream for Alice and Me tomorrow:D
MUAHAHA!
See uh see, you think i'll lose right?
Not only that, he can't call me piggy for a week.
HEHE!
VERY VERY VERY Happy!
:D:D:D

Thing to look forward next week:
JAN'S SALARY
CNY
SHOPPING











sorry for the random selection of photos.
gtg, need to get ready for work:D


do you know my top 3 happiness in life?
1. food
2.family and friends
3. sleep


what the hell- avril <3

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels