Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a-do-ra-bl-e

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

He said: Mahirah is freaking adorable.

Tomorrow is going to be chinese new year eve! :D
YEAH!
Tomorrow's i'll end school at 11am.
Muahaha! 
Very very happy.
And today i check my pay and yes, i'm a rich girl now.
HEHE.
Went back home and met Amir,
We ate ice-cream, giggled, played chopstick, poking each other and he fiddled my phone.

Evil him, hacked into my social network account.
:)
But i still like him.
I wanna have a cool, cute, understanding boyfriend like him.
Thank god, for letting me know him :)
Went back home and took pictures of myself.
Hence, my blog is going to be filled with my ugly photos.
hehe.
however, i still hope that you, readers, will like it.
I find my photos amusing as they are ugly :D
Oh well, it's because i'm ugly.
Hence, i'm only good at producing ugly pictures. :)
I'll end here for now and let you enjoy my pictures:)


Ramen Ten :D



























i'm working part-time in popeyes :D
love my job <3


mahirah oh mahirah!
haha.
sorry for being ugly yet wanna try hard to be pretty.
:)


























so true quotes ~

isn't it true alice?


yes, i'm healed by all the heartbreaks i gave myself.
to those people whom i have broke their hearts, have all of you healed?


oh yes! i wanna get away from it all.
but i love my family.
 i don't think i'll go away that far ^^


hehe. does this mean, i always make the best decision?
haha.


yes, smiling and being happy are two different things :)


:'( sorry zad.


i'm glad rid and fendi and i are friends again :)


<3


this is why we have to motivate ourselves to move on.


hehe. i'll never forget all of my closest friends <3


so please stop complaining , it's annoying.
-.-


just like how amir thinks i'm everything- pretty, funny, smart, adorable, talented and list goes on.
:)


:[ 


<3


hehe. hi, i'm single.
do tell me if you like me.
i'll give you a chance.
erm.. not wait, i dont really give people chance.
it's either, i can be with you/ i totally can't be with you.
i'm simple.
haha!



:( 


valentine's day coming!
i'm going to be single.
:)
very very very happy!
hehe.
it's been 4years since i'm single.
<3
no chocolate this time, but i want a domo instead.
haha.

i wanna have an attic in my house please :)


before i end, i wanna wish all of you an advanced Happy Lunar New Year.
<3

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels