Friday, February 4, 2011

confidence

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
haha, no2 that's not my middle finger. :)

So how's CNY for all of you?
I guess my classmates probably ain't enjoying their CNY.
Since most of them are busy finishing up/ doing their POA project , just like me :(

Hopefully i meet Smitha later :)
It's been a zillion years since I met her :(
Miss her very very very much.
GEHEHE. <3
Dear Amir, I'm sorry for making you feel disappointed.
It's because you care about me, you told me the truth most of the time.
And I really appreciate it.
You're making me like you even more best boy-friend :D
HEHE.
Thank god, he replied me like finally if not me emo.
Emo-ing not good cause it's unhealthy. :)
HAHA.
School's starting soon when i barely have fun :(
Tmr and sun i'll be working :)
something to look forward to since i'll be noisy and crazy during work   :D



see the girl above?
yes she loves domo.
she laughs, she smiles and always look cheerful when you see her around.
she's hot and cold but chill most of the time.
when she gets angry, she cools down easily.
it's either you can be close to her or not at all.
she doesn't find a need to be friendly with everyone as that'll only cause backstabbing, hatred and unhappiness.
she's also a girl who likes to seek reasons to everything that happens around her.
due to that, she always hate herself and find herself pathetic.
lucky for her, she knows what true friends are and know what it feels like to be thankful for whatever happens she doesn't complain over unnecessary matters and thinks maturely.
she doesnt need anyone who is childish and doesnt know true hardship to be close to her,
because these people will never survive in the outside world.


"there isn't a need for you/anyone to know my reflection because reflection are just words which most of us can fake about. deep thoughts you told yourself and only to those you really trust, that's a true reflection which i truly admire."



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels