Sunday, January 23, 2011

why so many people think they're fat?

Hi, I'm Mahirah


Don't praise me for not being fat because i wish i am fat.


We all want someone better looking.

Funny how some men, no, not some but most of the men said they like woman who aint wearing any make-up or they don't go for looks. It's funny because in the end, they end up with a woman wearing make-up or someone prettier than the other woman/ women who used to like them in the past.
And men have more darker secret(s) than we, women have.
Scary!
:(
And even if men are getting old, they still wanna look good so badly.
Very scary.
:(
Yes, they might say they love you but they'll still wanna flirt around or play.
Freaking scary.
:(
Why do us, women bother to look good?
Because of the fact that men only look at pretty women in any possible ways.
:(

But i still choose to believe that men are strong human being who have weird taste as compared to women.
They know who suits them best and they are willing to change for someone:)
And in the end or you call it marriage, they do go for woman with personality as compared to looks:)
 HAHA.
I hope i'm right:)
So don't disappoint me ,men, because i believe you're good human beings with a feminine heart.


I'm in love with Mcfly.
Gee.
I've always love McFly. But i still wanna say i'm in love with them.
:)
Hehe.
Can't wait for their new music video which will be out in 6th march:D
<3 This song: i've got you



Dear faiz, thanks for hacking my twitter and fb:D
Haha.
Take care eh, next time i saw you you're not going off so easily:D
Muahahaha.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels