Monday, January 17, 2011

let's make a change

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I think I'm changing :)

I finally open up myself to Alice yesterday.
Alice told me she was happy that i opened up myself to her.
I guess I am too hard on myself all these while.
Maybe it's time for me to really open up to people around me:)
I promise I'll do that more often.
I really miss Smitha:(
I hope we'll get to meet each other soon:)
I really really really miss laughing and telling her about my life:>
So how's january been for all of you?
I hope it's not that bad..
Well if it's bad then, it's bad.
so move on.
i know moving on isn't the best way or a good way at all for motivating someone from feeling lousy or sad..
but moving on does help for a short period of time.
like i said it's short , hence while taking this short 'break' ,which i like to presume, think about your life and reflect what's gone wrong.
if you find nothing's wrong, you've been mixing around with the wrong people.
because only if you mix around with the right people,they would have been honest about what's wrong with you or your life
well, it's really okay to only have 1 true friend, because in the future and for the rest of your life, that only 1 true friend of yours will be there for you through thick and thin.
believe me because friends aint about quantity but trust and honesty.
:D



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels