Saturday, January 8, 2011

i'm never confident of myself

 Hi, I'm Mahirah. 



if you know me from 4years ago, i love to take pictures <3


Maybe fights make us stronger :)
Today i had a duty for Open House.
Open house was tiring but fulfilling because i was consistently promoting my course to several visitors:)
<3
I hope BZSE will be a popular course over the years.
After duty, head back home to meet wonderful Amir and Alice.
Alice was late and i only met her for 5mins.
HAHA!
Alice pretty lah seh!
Gehehe.
Made Pizza using Gardenia Bread.
HEHE.



HAHA. Doesn't look that appetizing right?
OH well, i don't care.
As long as it's food, I'm up to the challenge of eating it.
Muahahaha.
 
Then after eating pizza, i went to take a nap.
GEHEHE.
Woke up around 7pm, took a bathe, had dinner and finally i'm on blogger :)
HUHU.
Going to start doing my LMS project soon and then chat with Alice Tan Jon.
<3
Well, it's been a week since 2011 started.
So how's 2011 been for you?
Mine wasnt so bad, things work out between Amir and me, I'm a happy girl but not going to be happy soon since school's starting in 2days time:(
But still I have wonderful friends to make me feel HAPPY! :D
Thanks for stalking me though i didn't really update my blog that often:)
I'll try to update as much as possible when holiday starts, which is in 6weeks time <3
Till then , enjoy my pictures.
























business with a heart =
social enterprise

<3 my course.

Why are you regretting?
Move on.
Yes, tell yourself to move on.
In the future, you may feel your friends help you in moving on.
But the truth is, it takes one inner-self to move on.
So tell yourself to move on.




Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels