Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

My 2011 is a bad start.

:(
I wish I wasn't naive or selfish.
Dear Amir, 
I don't know whether you are angry, annoyed, disappointed or unhappy with me.
But I totally deserve whatever shitty feelings you're having about me now and yesterday. 
:(
I am A BAD friend.
When you needed me the most, I wasn't there for you.
:(
I wish we will be fine soon.
really really soon.
I miss telling you how work was, i miss eating ice-cream with you, i miss losing a bet with you, i miss smsing you, i miss calling you, i miss your jacket, i miss your jokes, i miss you laughter, i miss your ringtone, i miss your wink, basically, I miss you alot. 
:(
Dear god, 
please look after amir when i'm not with him.


Yes, people may think I'm behaving like a fool to cry for you.
But you worth my tears, because you're one of a kind.
:(






and you said: move along move along, like i know you do

Anyways, hope new year's been great for all of you! :D
loves, mahirah.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels