Tuesday, December 28, 2010

you're my top 10

Hi, I'm Mahirah.




<3 popeyes.

New year is almost here.
Let's review what have happened to me for this year.

Jan '10
Things weren't so well.
Broken friendships with Fendi and Rid.
Starbucks
<3

Feb '10
Haziq's a pain in my neck.
HAHA.
<3

March '10
Smitha's Bdae.
Things weren't well with Smitha but we made it through.
I <3 Her.

April '10
Fendi and I are friends again
<3

May '10
This month, i find school to be awesome.
<3 my classmates, <3 my badminton friends, <3 my IJS mates, <3 my CCA friends, <3 Super Junior.
<3

June '10
Amir was the best man on earth.
<3

July '10
I turned 17 on this month.
<3

August '10
Fasting month.
<3
I lost myself

September '10
Hari Raya.
This month i felt rich.
<3
I'm gaining my confidence.
<3

October '10
I felt smarter after getting my result.
Hi, welcome to Popeyes!
<3
I'm believing in myself again.

November '10
<3 OE Popeyes
<3 I'm moving on strongly

December '10
Harry Potter 7
Amir
Cambodia.
Christmas.
<3

My top 10 precious people in my 2010 life <3

1. Family
When I'm not strong, they're there for me.
When I'm turning evil/ insane , they're there to tell me I'm wrong.
When I'm kind, they're there to tell me I'm good.
When I'm pissed, they're there being quiet.
I've always love my family but this year I love my family because they're a family to me.

2. Smitha
When I'm sad, she's there to make me laugh.
When I'm happy, she's there to make me go crazy/
When I'm crazy, she's there to make me go active.


3. Amir
When I think I'm losing myself, he's there to tell me it's okay to be lost.
When I'm sad, he's there to cheer me up.
When I'm sleepy, he's there to see my unglam face

4. Alice + Wahidah
When I think I'm mean, they're there to remind me how nice I am.
When I'm craving for ice-cream, she's there to buy ice-cream for me.
When I miss Amir, she's there to tell Amir I miss Amir.

5. Faiz
When I'm not in good terms with Amir, he's there to make me understand Amir more.
When Amir's busy and not by my side, he's there to be the next annoying Amir.
When Amir disturb me, he's there to make the jokes more funnier.

6. Jiayi
When I'm lost in class, she's there to explain to me.
When I'm hyper, she's there to entertain my annoying-ness.
When I'm sad/ angry in school, she's there to calm me down.

7. Fendi
When I'm bored otw back home on friday , he's there to walk with me to clementi interchange.
When I'm bored in class, he's there to sms me.
When I'm looking lost in school, he's there to see my lost face.

8. Irfaniah
When I'm laughing, she's laughing too.
When I'm nonsensical, she's there to entertain me.
When I'm crazy, she's crazy too.

9. GPG
When I'm laughing, they're laughing too.
When I'm being like a bitch, they'll be bitches too.
When I see/ do stupid things during work time, they're there to witness them too.

10. Julyn
When I'm crazy, she's crazy too.
When I'm happy, she's there to join my happiness.
When I do stupid things, she's there to laugh at me.

hehe, make it 11.<3


Dear الله

thank you for letting me know these people :)

Amin.



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels