Thursday, November 11, 2010

i'm not happy. i just learn to smile and let it go.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

Ever start your day with bad news? Well, i just experienced it:0

:(
I'll be strong and move on.
I believe i can do it since I've experienced this more than twice.

I won't ask you why the sudden change or why must you do this to me.
I'll respect your decision and I'll be fine just like how you wish I'll be.
It won't be that quick, but soon i'll be normal again.
Like you used to said: I'm the strongest girl you've met so far.
So I won't disappoint you, I'll make sure you're right about that and we'll pass by these days perfectly fine.


with you or without you, my world will be different but i believe it'll get better.:)
the only way to get it better isn't by waiting and letting time heals my pain but motivate myself to be strong and move on.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels