Sunday, November 14, 2010

a rough time

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I'm not a cheerful person.

After work, faiz asked me to meet him.
I didn't want to but he managed to persuade me.
I'm glad he managed to persuade me or else their plan of making me a surprise would be a waste.
:)
I'm seriously touched by the cookies baked by 4 handsome, charming and adorable gentlemen. 
Who are they?
Faiz, Fendi, Rid and Amir. <3
Haha.
And yes amir, thanks for the ice-cream:)

3years have passed by so quickly. And I have to agree many things have happened. Been through lots of happiness, sadness and naiveness. And i come to realise that I'm still the same old me. Yes, I am.
I used to think , after breaking up with my boyfriend which happens a long long time ago, I became someone who doesn't care about anything and someone who isn't serious about relationship or takes guy for granted. But i guess i'm not. I'm serious about my life. I'm concern with what i do/ say to someone. I may be blur and dumb for not getting hints about people liking me but I do take things seriously. I'm always laughing, giggling and snorting but deep down I'm thinking about my life. I hurt few people who care about me and I'm sorry about it. Sorry? I know forgiveness isn't enough but that's all i could do. I'm a sad girl who learns how to smile in order to think positively. No one's a happy person in this world. No one is but they become a happy soul due to the fact they have someone to love/ show concern or someone who treasures him/ her. :)
However, I'm still looking forward to my death because I believe the reason for me living is to wait for death:)
And the life i'm living right now, is challenges set for me before making me lead a heaven's life after death.


Amir: when's the time you think we're became closer?
Me: errr. for me, it's the time when we bought ice-cream and had a long talk about each of our own's relationships.
Amir: Same for me. That's why I'm planning to buy the same ice-cream we had last 3years.
Me: Flashback?
Amia: Yes, i guess. 
Me: Sure. since you're buying them not me.
Amir: You could still crack a joke when i'm trying to be serious. That's why i fall for you.
Me: How should i replied you then?
 Both: *Laughs*



i'm glad we talked about it.
but i'll let you go since it's the best for us.
:D

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels