Tuesday, November 16, 2010

K.O

Hi, I'm Mahirah.


I wish I'm pretty.

Suddenly, your words delivered to me yesterday hit me so badly today. :(
Yes, I don't show others I'm serious about my life that's the reason why I lost lots of wonderful people who used to be in my life, and that includes you. :(



On the way back home, my MP3 plays los of sad songs :(

(8nov, 2010: i changed my relationship status form single to in an open relationship)


(11nov, 2010: you told me we can't keep on going like this)


(14nov, 2010: i cried so badly, losing you is a pain that i haven't had in a really long time)

14nov, 2010 @night:
we had a talk then laugh but yet it's still such a pain.
i told you i was fine, i was lying.
and i know you know i was lying
and you know i know, you was lying.
and yet, we pretend we're cool about letting things go.
now, who's fault is it that we both turn out to be liars?
sadly, we have ourselves to blame for not being brave enough to take up this challenge.
i'm a sag girl with nothing but fake smiles to make things turn out to be fine, what about you on the other hand? i know you probably be behaving and feeling way awful than i am.
:(


I'm a sad girl right now but i'll motivate myself to be strong and move on.


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels