Saturday, November 20, 2010

laugher is free.

Hi, I'm Mahirah.

I'm a girl but i wish i was a boy.

when i want to be serious, circumstances won't let me.
when i'm not serious, people dislike me.
in the end, i become a contradicting person.

i wish i'm pretty,
i wish i'm kind,
i wish i'm soft-hearted,
i wish i'm cute,
i wish i'm flawless,
am i asking too much?
no, i don't think so.
because i believe everyone deserves to voice out what they want.
even though, it may not happen.


i smile, i giggle, i laugh, deep down, i'm crying.
i cried on the back home after taking digital camera from sze ling.
it feels great after crying your heart out.
:)
it really does.
thanks for the hug wahidah.
i really need it.
:)
i know i'll be able to pull myself up after being pushed down by reality.
like most of my friends said i'm a strong person, and you who said i'm the strongest girl you've  ever met. 
so until then, i'll be strong until my heart and soul tells me i'm back.



Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels