Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OE poyeyes

hi, i'm mahirah
i hate everything about me, yet i'm a happy person.

oh yes, i've moved on in a positive way.
to those who received my texts, thanks for being there for me when things were rough.
especially wahidah:)
dear wahidah, my sexy and prettyhead friend, thanks for texting me over and over again to check whether i'm okay. :) syg awak. hehe.
and to look back, i'm not a strong person.
because if i am, i won't be whining about my unhappiness or sadness.
:) i'm just a person who learns how to let go of things easily, i'm ain't a strong person.

only FOR OE POPEYES OWLS :

by the end of month, eye-bags are my best facial features.
by the end of the month, my house electric bill will be boomz.
by the end of the month, my indon would improve.
by the end of the month, i will become snow white.
by the end of the month, i will be super becok.
by the end of the month, i would be missing all of you.
because cambodia is calling me soon:(
No matter how many bad things were to happen to me by the end of the month, I'll still <3 all of you.
Thanks for making work seems tireless and fun.
<3




it's funny how i can still joke around when i'm kinda pissed off.
well, you can't blame me because i'm not a very serious person.
:)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels