Thursday, November 4, 2010

dear facebook

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
Facebook's font is small right?

Sch. Sch. Sch.
Lessons have always been super boring and social networks are getting boring too.
:0
I feel sleeping and doing nothing at all are the two best things to do in life.
(Y)
Haha.
I sound like a lazy person, oh well, I am:)
Seems like I can't work much on NOV & DEC. :(
Nov, I will be busy with photography class and Dec, I will be at Cambodia for around 4-5days? Then after Cambodia, I have to do my group project. :(
HAIZ.
Really looking forward to the next 6-weeks of holidays.
:)
I believe time pass by quickly.

Dear Amir,
Thanks for the card.
You're awesome.

(Peace my love)


(ugly? haha! yes, i'm always very ugly. )

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels