Monday, November 1, 2010

no SS3

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
(credit: google)
No, SS3 for me because I love my mommy.

I wanna go SS3 so badly.
But because I love my mommy, I'm going to skip SS3.
I wish life wasn't tough for my family.
Oh well, I guess it's my fate.
I hope by 25, I'm going to be independent.
No more asking for allowance from my parents, contribute in house's bills, give mommy grocery's allowance and buy new shoe/ bag/ clothes for mommy every month. I hope I could do all these for my mom before I'm 25. :) 
going to sleep and wake up for sch which is starting at 11am.
Sorry for a boring post.

Amir, you're such a dork and I love the way we fight over something that make us think about us.
You're the best man in my life, much better than my ex-boyf which happens to be your best friend and gay partner:) Thanks to you, I feel that my life seems fun and boring at times.
<3


single. claims to be unavailable.

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels