Sunday, September 26, 2010

exercise

Hi, I'm Mahirah.
 I miss my long hair! But i love short hair:)


Guess what I'm doing tomorrow?
I'm going GYM with my CCA friend! :D
Did i hear laughter? Oh shut up!
I know some of you would laugh while reading this post.
Haha.
Anyways, I'm going GYM to exercise.
Well, maybe some of you wonder why the sudden change of mindset?
Because I read reader digest's this oct's issue and it states that although you're underweight/ acceptable, you are still able to be obese or die in a horrible way especially if you watched TV for more than 4HOURS!
Grrr.
Shit?!!!!
So, start exercising now lah.
Hahahahaha!

And yes, I hope tmr's gonna be another fantastic day.
It better be!
It should be!
A fantastic day in the beginning of the week, well who doesn't want that?!

Finally I've finished watching King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo.
Oh my god!
It's an awesome Korean Drama of the Year!
Very motivational and easy-going story.
Thanks to the story, I think I'm going to be the old me again:]
Ahh, being happy, easy-going, having unintentional mood-swing and being the clumsy me:D
Gosh, I think Amir's gonna be happy to see me tmr:D
Oh my god. Oh my god!
Yes, I can feel the old me.

 24-09-2010 :
Spent the whole day with Smitha.
Firstly, we went to NTU to give support to Alex's Bazaar.
So sorry Smitha for making us lost:(
Anyways, after the bazaar,
we head on to Plaza Singapura.
Then grabbed our lunch as well as dinner, as for me it was my 3meals of the day, @ Pastamania :]
Aww, thanks for the treat SmithaXD
Afterwhich, Smitha wanted to watch a movie.
However, when i told her i won't be able to see the movie celarly because i never wore any contact lens,
the intention of watching a movie was destroyed :(
But, but on the positive note, we played at arcade instead:D
Haha!
Arcade was awesome!
Spent most of the money on basketball.
Ahhhhhhh, now i know why some people blow off some steam by playing basketball in arcade/ bazaar.
It's like taking in ecstasy.
The feeling is shiooookkkkkkkkkkk:D
HEHEHEHE.
And2, when Smitha and I played double our highest score was 349.? I think.
It's a WOW!
It's not that great but it's a huge success for us to make it to 4rounds.
Really enjoyed myself.
Thanks for the company Smitha<3
After the tiring and wonderful workout in arcade, we head to Pioneer Mall's MacDonald.
feel very reluctant to go home and finally head home @around 2am.
Smitha hang out in my house until the first 99 reached my bus stop.
Played counter strike and chess.
Then I dozed off at around 5am and woke up @6am.
Hehe.
Sorry for accidentally dozing off Smitha.
i hope you reached home safely.
:D
I love Smitha.


Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels