Friday, September 24, 2010

i have to sleep


Let me present you three hot male actors.

Do they look familiar to you?
Well if none of them does, better start googling them:D

1. Matt Lanter
Best known for his voice of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Don't really watch Clone Wars? How about 90210, season 1, towards the ending???? If you're answer is Yes. I'm happy for you. If it's a NO. Nah, it's ok. Just google him. Also best known as a bad , yet hot boy of a drama series, 90210. Film in various movie like Vampires Suck, Sorority Row and Cutting Edge3.:D

2. Matthew Gray Gubler
Complicated name yeah? How about Dr. Spencer Reid? Does it ring a bell? Yes, he's best known for his role as Dr. Spencer Reid in a popular police procedural drama, Criminal Minds. haha. Now, do you remember him? OH, I'm not sure if many of you know this, he's also the voice of Simon Seville for Alvin and the Chipmunks. Now, doesn't the voice of Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks sounds really familiar? Oh my god, you should google him and know more about him. haha. :D

3.Jamie Johnston
I'm not sure if many of you know him. Well, maybe because he's a canadian actor? But you have to know about him! Afterall, he's a hottie. <3 Best known for Peter Stone in Degrassi: The Next Generation. Believe me that it's an awesome drama, probably an awesome drama? Anyways, you guys should watch from season 3- 7 . I'm not certain about the new season however, season 4-6 looks fantastic because hottie Jamie Johnston is close and soon get together with beautie Shenea Grimes playing Annie Wilson in 90210. Do google him, he's super cute when he's young. :D

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels