Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Re.Sult

Hi, I'm Mahirah
I love torchlight <3

The Story:
So yesterday, I rot at home as usual.
Unless some wonderful souls are kind enough to ask me out on a date, then I'll be out of my home- not sweet- home.
Haha.
No, that's not the real reason why I'm at home all day.
I was unwell
1. I'm not that hyper as I always am
2. My throat is giving me problem (I hope it isn't throat infection),
3. I had slight fever
4. Lastly, Flu

So today , I only manage to get rid of number 4.


The negative side:
Grr, My throat is the one that seriously giving me a rough time.
1.I have to drink a lot of plain water.
2.I can't sleep well.
3.My voice sounds funny.
4.I can't think well.
5.Overall, I'm not energetic.

Now, I wish I'm not sick.
And never to fall sick again.
TSK! So much for wanting to be sick for the past few years.

The positive side:
Yesterday, I didn't switch on my phone at all:]
Love doing that, my life seems so peaceful.
Well, I finally did switch it on this morning.
And yippy, I got 15smses.
Aww, so sweet of these 15 people to sms me.
Wishing me well, asking me out, asking me people's phone number, asking me why I don't add him as friend, asking me whether I'm free.
Haha.
:D


Undelivered words:

Dang, I miss Amir so badly.
Grr, I have to get well soon.
Very very soon.
I really miss eating random snacks with him on our "date".
I miss asking him stupid questions.
I miss making him feel sad because of my naive-ness.
:]
To make it simple, I miss hanging out with him.
Gonna give him a surprise call later:)

Aww, poor Ryan.
I've rejected him thrice on facebook.
Haha.
Don't worry Ryan, you're not the only one I've rejected.
Haha.
I know you're going to be irritating if I add you in facebook.

Zad, are you coming back soon?
Oh man, I have to seriously get well.:[
Dang, dang, dang.
Dear My BODY, My MIND, My SOUL,
you have to function extremely good soon okay?!
I'm not forcing you, but please just be back to normal.
But must you make me fall sick on the week when people wanna ask me out?
:[







Results will be out in 2days.
GG:/
Oh well, whatever happens it has already happen:]
Haha.
Anyways, I deserve any results because I don't put in that much efforts.
:)

Please visit my youtube channel, mahirah html :)

Hi, I have no idea who is reading this. If you love to sew, DIY and see random unboxing, it will be great if you can subscribe to my chan...

Labels